"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Paper Play Challenge....

The current Paper Play (week 29) challenge is to use blue and cream plus one other color.  The current CAS challenge at Splitcoaststampers is to make a card based off the Dr. Seuss book, One Fish, Two Fish... I don't have any fish stamps, so I went with the 2nd half of that line which is red fish, blue fish and used those colors plus cream for my card.... thus fitting perfectly into both CAS77 and Paper Play's challenge. 


I used the Stampin Up! sets Echos of Kindness and Small Sayings for the card, as well as some yummy extra wide red and cream striped ribbon... i love that stuff!  And since Stampin Up! has decided to keep offering it in more colors, I'm going to be happily buying it for a long time!  Echos of Kindness is a beautiful set that I don't use enough (like most of my stamps.... could it be I have too many??? naugh!!)

Thanks for taking a peek!  Have a lovely day.....

Supplies:  Cardstock:  SU! Night of Navy; PTI Vintage Cream; Ink:  Close to My Heart Outdoor Denim; Stampin Up! Real Red; Ribbon:  Stampin Up! Riding Hood Red striped ribbon; Stamps:   Stampin Up! Echos of Kindness and Small Sayings; Punch:  EKSuccess Embossed Scalloped Border

6 comments:

Diana said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Come visit www.designsbydiana.typepad.com

Nat said...

Such a clean beautiful design, love this!!

stampingandstitching said...

I'm so glad to see you're joining us again on PaperPlay Rosemary! Gorgeous, elegant CAS card! I love the big scallops and beautiful ribbon! You're right Rosemary, you can never have too many stamps - at least that's what I keep telling myself!!

Nat said...

Good morning Rosemary, I just saw the Hero Arts website!! Yippie :) Huge congrats to you!! :)Looking forward to your day!

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Rosemary. I love the clean design, the white scallops against the blue, and I'm in love with that fab ribbon!!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Elise said...

Oh, my GOODNESS! What a FUN, fun, fun challenge! I love your bold, nautical look! You are on such a super crafty wave! This card is AWESOME!