"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Card... Two Challenges

Its Tuesday afternoon and I have my card for ODBDSLC33 done!  Two weeks in a row I have had my ODBDSLC card done early!   The other thing that makes me happy is that my card also fits the current Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge (#61).  The ODBDSLC challenge is "anything goes" just make sure to use ODBD stamps on the card.  Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge is to create a card having to do with prayer.  The ODBD set Lift Up Our Hands was perfect for both challenges. 

I used several different techniques for the card, including overstamping and embossing.  I also used a beautiful pearl flourish from Zva Creative.  I had to cut a few pieces off the flourish and reposition them in other spots, but I like how it turned out. 

Thanks for taking a peek... have a blessed day!  Oh.... Ijust need to add this, but I just found out that I was one of the Shining Star winners for Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge #60!!  So excited!!! 

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI White & Spring Rain; Stamps:  ODBD Lift Up Our Hands; Ink:  Palette Starry Night & Sky Blue Memento; Embellishments:  PTI Enchanted Evening buttons; white silk ribbon; Zva Creative pearl flourish

10 comments:

Miesje said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and the scoring is wonderful! Thank you for joining us again this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Patti J said...

Your card is just lovely! The scored background is wonderful, and I love the softness of the colors and embellishing! Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - hope to see you back next week!

Elise said...

It's no surprise to ME that you have been singled out as a "Shining Star!" YOU ARE!!!! This card solidifies that, for SURE! Exquisite! You faith and talent shine BRIGHTLY in this exceptional piece of paper craft! SUCH stellar use of materials: this is one AWESOME card, sweet girl! Yipeeee!

craftieodmae said...

Good luck hon, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Becky said...

What a lovely and soft card. I just love the embossed panel. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Rosemary!! I so love the soft blue, your scoring and your elegant design!! Thanks for joining the Stampin Sisters in Christ and the Shining the Light challenge this week!

HappyCrafter said...

so pretty, great layout and design.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Rosemary, girl, you did it once again!!! This is so beautiful...I really love the flourish wrapped over the corners!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Kelley said...

Congrats on being a Shining Star! And you card is so ptetty! Love the ribbon treamment! Thanks for playing in the ODBD challenge!!!

Anonymous said...

something about your card caught my eye. it was tiny and with the other groupings in the corner of page.when i clicked on it i knew that God was speaking and confirming to me. the glory of our lord shines in this card. thank you