"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, July 19, 2014

some bunny...

Hello!!   Finally got bored with the way my blog looked and made a change.  I have thought about having someone create a blog "look" for me, but since Blogger has lots of options for backgrounds and such I don't really need too.  Maybe I will one day...  Anywhoo... have a little card that I made for a several challenges:  CASology (pet), CAS(E) this Sketch and Addicted to CAS:  Celebrate.


Bought my first Lawn Fawn stamp set recently.  It is the super cute Hello, Baby set.  I also got the matching dies.  When I saw the CASology cue word I immediately thought of this set, but wasn't completely sure a baby card would work.  But after seeing Gillian's totally cute card I went ahead with my idea. (We actually had bunnies as pets when I was a kid... they are so cute, but cleaning out their hutch is not a fun job!)  I simply die cut and stamped the two bunnies from the set and then adhered them to the card front in a loose interpretation of the sketch.  Added the sentiment underneath and a little heart.  The inside is finished with the remainder of the sentiment and some additional hearts.  The patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye Now & Then line. 


Thanks for stopping by...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI vintage cream; PP:  My Mind's Eye; Ink:  Memento; Stamps & Dies:  Lawn Fawn

16 comments:

Deepti said...

Awww such a cutie pie :) perfect paper piecing!

walchowDesign said...

This bunny card is so cute!

Greta said...

Fabulous! What an adorable card, Rosemary--perfect use of that sketch!

Lisa Lara said...

Great new look Rosi. I love how you used dp and cut a little border around your image with it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rosemary!! I love your bunnies!! The pattern paper you used is amazing. Nicely done.

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely adorable card, Rosemary! I love those sweet patterned papers and how you stamped the inside of your card! So sweet!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Chrissie said...

Love this one Rosemary!
Chrissie

Jen W. said...

Those bunnies are adorable and I love the papers you used for them! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
And loving the new blog look too! :)

Lisa Elton said...

I like the new look of your blog with the lemons, fresh and fun!! This card is adorable. I'm smitten with your sweet bunnies!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is totally adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Judy1223 said...

Hi Rosemary, I love the new look of your blog! It is fun to change things up every once in a while, and you are right that Blogger has some nice options. Very nice! I adore your sweet die cut patterned bunnies...what an adorable card and such pretty colors together! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A super-cute Baby card Rosemary - love the paper-piecing and the way you completed the sentiment inside the card.
Thank you so much for joining us at ATCAS - Sylvia.

Melissa said...

Those patterned bunnies are too cute, Rosemary! Love the soft colors & the white on white panel!
Thanks for joining us over at CASology! :)

p.s. Love the new blog look! So cheerful!!! :)

Anita in France said...

Such cute paper pieced bunnies, Rosemary ... and such a fun sentiment! Great new look for your blog! Anita :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I love this darling card and those bunnies are just perfect and fabulously CAS .
Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and do hope we will see you again.

Marie