"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, November 24, 2014

EEKKKK!! I'm a Cover Girl, Again!!

Hello friends!!  Popping in with some exciting news.  My card is on the cover of the Winter 2015 issue of Stampers Sampler Take Ten!!!   I'm doubly excited because I had absolutely no idea that my card would be on the cover.   Here is a photo of the cover:


The stamps are from the Homespun Hearts set from My Favorite Things.  The felt heart was die cut using one of the companion dies.

Thanks for stopping by!!

14 comments:

joy said...

Congratulations, Rosemary! What a great card and I am thrilled for you. Have to get this new issue. I always look for your creations in the magazines!

Lisa Elton said...

Well how about that!! I'm SO HAPPY for your Rosemary and what a cute card!!

Lin said...

I love it, Rosemary.....this set is on my wishlist!

Barb said...

Woo, hoo! Way to go, Rosie! So happy for you! Your card is so sweet!

Tenia Nelson said...

YAY!!! I saw the mag and congrats!!!! Your cards are AWESOME!!!

Betty said...

WOO HOO for you - wonderful card and well deserving of being on the cover!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How fabulous! Congrats!

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you!

judkajudi said...

Just saw the news on Facebook! Congratulations, Rosemary!! That is a gorgeous CAS card. Your work always makes my heart smile. Big hugs!

Petra Swart said...

Big, big, big congrats, Rosemary!!!! So happy for you!!!!
Love your very cute card!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well done and super super Congratulations.

Barb Ghig said...

I haven't stopped by in a few days, and I missed your announcement! A cover twice in such a short time...WOW! Congrats to you, Rosemary! Your card is really charming, and you are so deserving of this honor! So happy for you!!!

Greta said...

Hurrah! What a fabulous surprise--I'm so happy for you, Rosemary!

Anita in France said...

Congratulations, Rosemary ... what wonderful news ... it is such a sweet card ... I'm delighted for you! Anita :)