"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

PTI January blog hop...

Hello!!  Stopping in with a card for this month's PTI blog hop.  Nichole provided a beautiful and yummy inspiration photo and this is what I came up with.  I was inspired by the colors and used the PTI set Fresh Floral Wrap Ups. I have had this stamp set for ages and this is the first time using it!!  I die cut the images and then stamped them as you see.  To bring in the black background I used the PTI notebook die.  One of the cookie has a notebook paper look to it and so I thought using that die would be a nice touch.  Even though there aren't any polka dots in the inspiration photo I went with the tiny polka dot wrapper image and then echoed that with the polka dot background paper.  Finished off the card with the little tag and a bow tied using red twine. Super simple, but that it about all I can manage right now.    I will be adding this to the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of anything goes.

Hope you have a wonderful day and happy hopping!!!
Supplies:  Cardstock:  white, PTI black; Teresa Collins patterned paper; Stamps and dies:  PaperTrey Ink; Inks:  Hero Arts, PTI and VersaFine; Hemptique hemp twine


23 comments:

Karen said...

The Notebook die is perfect here! I haven't pulled that out in ages. LOVE your card; thanks for the inspiration.

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

Great card. I love the combination of the black and white papers. The flower bouquet really pops up. Cheers.

Skrater said...

What a darling card - love that bouquet of flowers and the tag is a wonderful detail.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love your design!

Greta said...

So glad you got a card made, Rosemary! This is super sweet--love the little tag & the polka dot background! You could also enter this in Darnell's NBUS challenge.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous wrapped bouquet on the black notebook paper, Rosemary!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as pretty as can be Rosemary!!

paperkicks said...

Wow! What a fantastic card! Love the clean look and the layered patterns!!

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely, lovely card Rosemary! I love that little bouquet and how it pops against your black notebook paper! Well done!! :0)

Sherrie M. said...

Wow Rosemary! The polka dot background is a great change from the stripes. Such a fabulous card.

Kathy Mc said...

Great choice of stamps and dies, Rosemary. Your card is lovely using the floral wrap with coordinating polka dot paper for the background.

Niki said...

Lovely card! The little bow makes me happy :)

TK said...

This is stunning, Rosemary! Love the bold black, the "paper" inspiration, and everything is just amazing.

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Rosemary ... your sweet bouquet really pops against the black notebook panel! Hugs, Anita :)

craftieodmae said...

Stunning!

Nancy Penir said...

Rosy, I miss that set. You've inspired me to pull it out and use it again. How sweet your card is with the bouquet on black notebook paper. You've angled it perfectly too. Love it!

Diana K said...

Hey Rosygirl, do you ever do anything that's not awesome? I don't think so. Love this card! P.S. Are you on Instagram? Even though I'm trying to spend less time there, you're one person I would love to follow but I haven't been able to find you. :)

Virginia L. said...

Love everything about this card, Rosemary! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Martha said...

Rosemary, this is so adorably sweet. The notebook die-cut, polka dots, tiny tag, & twine bow are beautifully used. You ROCK every challenge!

Leigh Penner said...

I almost used this set for my card... I love yours!

Karren said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Rosemary! The flowers look gorgeous against the black notebook panel.

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love all the fun polka dots and the notebook edge, Rosemary!!!! The little bow and tag is so sweet!!! This would make a lovely Valentine's Day card!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!
Hugz

Canonbury creations said...

Beautiful bouquet on that great notebook die Rosie and I love the dotty background!
Val x